7 april 2017

A floating rack made by Rumah Afra

 A couple of my good friends know that I have always been a collector of the Dutch Vogue magazine. Just to let you know that it is a pile of magazines of over a period of five years.  
I know it’s not thé minimalist behaviour but I really love my Vogue. You could say that I'm that old-fashioned girl who still gets excited to sit down on a Sunday afternoon with a cup of tea and have something tangible, and turn a page one by one and not always scroll through the internet.

The first edition of this hanging rack was actually hanging in Aoki’s room for her clothes. But in our home it’s like fashion, it moves. 
And now I’m using this floating rack to show off my favourite magazines at the moment, Vogue day 1 and Vogue 5 years later ;)

                    Enjoy your weekend guys!










For the ones who are interested, this floating rack will be available soon on my online shop.












Geen opmerkingen: